Ever wonder what it is about certain real estate websites that make them so successful?
You know the ones we’re talking about here. The kind of websites that seem to be everywhere, no matter which real estate keywords you’re using. The kind of real estate marketers who are publishing tons of content at every turn – before you’ve even had the chance to write up your ideas.
You’d definitely want to have a website like that – but you’re not sure where to start. How can you design your real estate marketing website so that it takes over the online world? How can you build an online presence that’s exciting and informative, without feeling like you have to get a second job as an online marketer?
That’s Where This Article Comes In
Getting your real estate website out there can be time-consuming, but it also has considerable benefits. For example:
1. The more your website gets out there, the more likely it is that leads will find your company and get in contact with you. The real estate game is all about making sure your name is out there – and with a bigger online presence, you can throw a wider net out there to capture leads.
2. With more of an online presence, you can spend less time worrying about where your next lead is going to come in. That means you’re spending more time on the tasks and business efforts that matter – like closing houses and meeting with potential clients!
3. A bigger website presence means your clients will begin to see you as an authority in your field. As an authoritative figure, you’re in a much better place to offer expertise, get feedback from clients, and engage in lead generation. After all, people want to work with the best of the best – and that’s exactly what you’ll be if you position yourself as an online expert!
Seems like a huge challenge, right? But it doesn’t have to be. Take a look at the steps you can use to build up a greater online presence, so your real estate agency website turns into a lean, mean marketing machine!
Build Up Landing Pages
You already have a real estate agency website, right? Well, consider that website to be the foundation to your online empire – because you’re going to need to build a few more.
Before you throw up your hands in frustration, consider this: you’re not building another traditional website with different pages and listings (phew!). You’re actually going to build a bunch of landing pages, which are one-off webpages designed to collect contact information.
If you’ve ever clicked on a link to download a free ebook, receive a special discount, or sign up for a newsletter, it’s likely you’ve found yourself on a landing page. This one-page site is created to help capture contact information, including a person’s email address. Landing pages should be as simple as possible – state a benefit that a person is there to receive, make the contact form extremely obvious, and provide something to the visitor that will entice them to enter their contact information. Plenty of real estate agents use free consultations or ebooks to increase site conversion rates.
When asking for contact information, make sure you’re not asking for too much. Many real estate agents think that more information is better, as it weeds out the white noise in favor of highly qualified leads. However, if you start asking for phone numbers, budgets, and when they’d like to buy, it’s pretty likely you’ll scare off leads.
Make it as painless as possible for your leads to give you the information you’re looking for. Start with names and email addresses, then building a trusting relationship through email campaigns.
Designing numerous landing pages isn’t easy, especially if you don’t have experience building and optimizing websites. That’s why you should work with a website development service who can help you churn out high-quality landing pages in record time. A great service can help you make friendly and engaging landing pages, as well as optimize the experience so that you collect as much lead information as possible.
Ask For Guest Blogging Opportunities
You know that writing a blog is a great way to spread your message and engage with leads in your area. Given that you probably already have a blog – and if you don’t, get started! – how can guest blogging help you increase your online presence?
Simple – guest blogging helps boost your site’s online visibility, as well as exposes your name to a completely new audience.
When you post on another person’s blog, you can link back to your own site, creating a boost in your site’s SEO rankings. These rankings make a huge difference in how easy it is for online visitors to find you. When potential leads enter a keyword into a Google search bar, they’re usually not going to go past the first page of the search results. With a better SEO rank, you’re making it much more likely that your real estate website will be on that pivotal first page.
Finding guest blogging opportunities isn’t exactly easy; yet there are a few strategies you can use to take advantage of these opportunities:
• Find real estate agents you’ve networked with in the past. Reach out to ask if they’d allow you to post on their blog in exchange for links to your site. Link sharing is a valuable way to boost SEO rankings, so your request shouldn’t fall on deaf ears.
• Create the most engaging and compelling real estate content possible. Guest blogging is a privilege; if you end up creating a boring or self-serving post, you can bet that your guest blogging opportunities will dry right up.
• Collaborate on content with other real estate marketers you know. This strategy can be a great way to convince others to allow you to guest post on their blogs. If you don’t have a community of real estate agents already, search for real estate agents online who are looking for guest content. You’ll be surprised at what you can find!
Guest blogging is a great way to get your name out there, as well as boost the rankings of your website.
Unleash the Power of Viral Marketing
You know those online videos that seem to be everywhere within the span of a couple of days? Those are “viral” videos – the kind of videos that are shared across multiple sites between thousands, maybe even millions, of users. It’s the best form of marketing, as you can get maximum exposure without spending money or working overtime.
If you want to create the kind of viral marketing phenomenon that can get you this kind of exposure, use these strategies:
• Think about something you’ve experienced that you’ve told to family members, friends, and other real estate agents. These are the kinds of stories that will resonant with others, which is the main ingredient for viral marketing. Share these stories on your blog, on social media sites, and anywhere else where leads can interact with your content.
• Consider filming video testimonials of your real estate business. Think of the best clients you’ve ever had – maybe you’ve helped them find their dream house, or you worked with a couple who you helped ensure that they could afford their home. These are the success stories you need to share with the world, especially if they have an emotional root. Interview these clients over video so you can capture the emotion behind their stories. Be sure you have their permission before uploading the videos to your site.
• Share great stories and comments on your social media pages. Viral content can only be viral if you make the effort to share it with the world. If someone left a great comment on your Facebook page about how hard you worked for them, share it with the world.
Viral marketing can be tough, but once the spark catches, you’ll see how powerful shares, likes, and views can be for your real estate business. However, if you don’t have the time or ability to create these videos, you might want to work with a real estate marketing firm that specializes in creating websites, landing pages, social media pages, videos, and other potentially viral content.
Ready to Take Your Real Estate Website to the Next Level?
Make sure your real estate agency website gets the attention it deserves. If you want to turn your real estate website into a lead-generating machine, then it’s time to partner with Excida.com. Our nuts-and-bolts services can provide you with critical real estate website design – including mobile-responsive design – as well as ongoing support for any other website changes you might want to make in the future. From blogging and lead capture to social media and beautiful site designs, only Excida can help you take your real estate website company to the next level.
Discover where your real estate website will take your business in as little as a few days. Discover Excida.com today!